Time: 38 minutes baking; 30 seconds in the Thermomix
Yield: 1 small bowl
Starters, Suppers, Soups & Sides
400 grams pumpkin, peeled and deseeded
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 sprig rosemary, leaves stripped
1 pinch salt
70 grams raw cashews
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Chop pumpkin into 2.5 centimetre cubes and place on the tray.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle with the rosemary leaves.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft.
- Turn the pumpkin and sprinkle the cashews on top. Return to the oven and roast for a further 8 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place in mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and blend 3 seconds/speed 5.
- Taste and add more salt if necessary.
AND … Serve with carrot and celery sticks or crackers.